Raft coin enables the production of the decentralized USD stablecoin R by depositing stablecoins into the Raft protocol reserve. So what exactly is Raft Coin and how to buy it?
What is Raft Coin?
Raft enables the production of the decentralized USD stablecoin R by opening a CDP, that is, collateralized debt position, or by depositing stablecoins into the Raft protocol reserve.
R is described as the most capital-efficient USD stablecoin, backed by high-quality collateral and reserve assets such as CHAI, the yield-generating version of the DAI stablecoin.
R aims to maintain a tight and stable peg through the Peg Stability Module, the contract that stabilizes the price of R by allowing users to trade against reserve assets such as DAI at a fixed exchange rate.
- R can be created by purchasing R from the market or through Raft and a low, fixed interest rate is paid.
- R uses proven, advanced mechanisms to maintain its peg at the price of $1
- Put your R into the R Savings Rate and earn a flat APR of 8% when you deposit R and can be withdrawn at any time
While the total supply of Raft coin cannot be reached, its maximum supply is 2,500,000,000 RAFT.
Who is the Founder of Raft Coin?
Raft founder is David Garai. He is responsible for providing Raft’s strategic, financial and operational leadership.
How and Where to Buy Raft Coin?
Raft coin’s first listing will take place on Gateio. To start Raft trading, follow these steps:
- First, log in to Gate.io Exchange.
- The process to be performed after the registration process is completed is KYC verification.
- After performing the necessary steps, find the RAFT /USDT pair and start trading.