Copy Trading means copy buying or selling. You may not be able to choose the right asset for investment. But do you want to copy the trades of analysts and experts who are very popular in the market? This is exactly what Binance Copy Trading allows. In this article, we will answer what Binance Copy Trading is, what its advantages are, and frequently asked questions.
What is Copy Trading?
Binance Copy Trading is a Binance service that allows you to copy exactly the transactions of expert and experienced users. People whose transactions are copied are considered Lead Investors. Binance offers various advantages for Leading Investors who use the Copy Traing service.
What are the Advantages of Copy Trading?
- You may be new to the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to Binance Copy Trading, you can copy transactions from expert and experienced leading investors and gain more experience.
- You can create a common community for trading.
- If the transaction you copied wins, you win too. Please remember that if he loses, you will lose too
How to Become a Leading Investor? (Binance Futures)
You continue to open successful futures transactions, they will copy your transactions and benefit from the free experience, and you will enjoy the advantages offered by Binance. Follow the steps below to become a leading investor;
- Log in to your Binance account. (BONUS)
- Click on the Copy Trading section in the Futures section.
- Click on Become a Leading Investor.
What are the Advantages of a Leading Investor?
Are your transactions successful and do you constantly win? Then you can earn more by becoming a Lead Trader on Binance. Here’s what you need to know;
- You can earn 10% profit share when investors copy your trades.
- You can earn a 10% commission every time a trade is made from copied transactions.
Binance Copy Trading offers several advantages for both lead traders and trade copyers. By copying a transaction, you can gain the experience of crypto experts for free. As a leading investor, you can benefit from the commission advantages offered by Binance. However, you should not forget that you may incur losses from the transaction you copied. Copy Trading involves certain risks. If the strategy you copied fails, you may lose most or all of your money.