After BRC20 tokens became popular, Unisat Wallet managed to attract the attention of users. So what exactly is Unisat Wallet and how is it used?
What is Unisat Wallet?
UniSat Wallet is a browser extension wallet that makes it safe and easy for you to store, send and receive Bitcoin and Ordinals on the Bitcoin blockchain .
UniSat Wallet is a non-custodial wallet. Developers never have access to your money. UniSat Wallet never stores your seed phrase, password or any private information. Your accounts are derived from your Secret Recovery Phrase. UniSat Wallet is 100% Open Source!
UniSat is a hierarchical deterministic wallet. Your accounts are derived from your Secret Recovery Phrase. Your private keys are encrypted on your device with your password and are never shared with anyone. UniSat Wallet does not track any personally identifiable information, your account addresses or asset balances.
Users can import accounts from single private keys. These accounts are not derived from your Secret Recovery Expression and will be labeled as “imported”. Supports viewing and exporting ordinals. Supports Lightning Network (in future versions)
- Store and transfer your rankings
- See unapproved posts now
- 100% Open Source
- Write on the fly (mint) without running full node
- Store and transfer brc-20s
How to Use Unisat Wallet?
- Download Unisat Wallet in your browser .
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Your browser does not have to be Chrome. You can also use browsers such as Opera, Brave.
- After the download is complete, open the Wallet from the Add-ons section and start the installation.
- Click on Create New Wallet and create new wallet.
- Create a password and write down your password. It will then give you 12 words of Privacy. You should definitely make a note of these words and hide them.
- These words will be used as seeds to recover the wallet in case you forget your password.
- After jotting down the words, answer the order of some words.
- That’s all!
- You are now ready to use the wallet. Please note that this wallet only supports the BRC20 network. Crypto assets you send from networks such as Ethereum, Binance will be lost. The transactions you will make on this network should only be Bitcoin (brc20).
- You can start using Unisat Market by sending Bitcoin to the address in the Receive option.
- Please note that this wallet is a new brc20 wallet and do not hold large amounts of funds.
|Information found on CoinMeoow is those of writers quoted. It does not represent the opinions of CoinMeoow on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk. See Disclaimer for more information.|