Wingriders is on pre-sale for users! What is WingRiders (WRT) Coin ? How to buy WRT Coin ?
What is WingRiders (WRT) Coin ?
WingRiders is an Automated Market Maker (AMM) Decentralized EXchange (DEX) built on top of the Cardano using the eUTxO model on the main chain. WingRiders’ objective is to be an infrastructure element for the whole Cardano ecosystem, with simple integration into any wallet or Dapp. Accessible via many platforms, supporting connectors and hardware wallets such as Ledger and Trezor.
The platform is fully decentralized and trustless, supporting swaps between Cardano native tokens. Plans exceed the AMM, L1 and potentially even Cardano itself.
- WingRiders source code is powered by Vacuumlabs, a leading Fintech development house that stands behind projects like Adalite, Yoroi wallet, firmware for hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger _bringing them to Cardano_, blockchain explorer for Emurgo and a whole plethora of FinTech products. Together with the Wingriders development team the amount of experience in Cardano dat
- WingRiders is made up of a team of highly experienced crypto-users, developers, marketers, cypherpunks and new minted cryptocurrency enthusiasts who are all experienced in their relevant fields. We are “Powered by Vacuumlabs (VL)” which means they built the core functionality.
How to buy WRT Coin ?
- For WRT Coin purchase and sale transactions, complete your membership transactions HERE.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your information legally.
- From here on, in order to be able to make deposits and withdrawals, you have to declare the written text, which is the Account Verification process, the identity data verification picture. Your account verification will then be completed.
Disclaimer: Information found on CoinMeoow is those of writers quoted. It does not represent the opinions of CoinMeoow on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk. See Disclaimer for more information.