Perşembe, Nisan 25, 2024
Ana SayfaCrypto NewsWhat is PEPE Coin and How to Buy It?

What is PEPE Coin and How to Buy It?

PEPE Coin has attracted attention with its recent rise. So, what is PEPE Coin, which makes many investors smile, and how to buy it?

In order to start trading PEPE Coin, first register on the Gateio exchange HERE Get a bonus by clicking Go to the site on the page that opens!

What is PEPE Coin?

Besides claiming that PEPE Coin will be the most memorable memecoin in existence, he also suggests that the days of dogs are over and it’s time for Pepe to take control.

Pepe coin was developed to make memecoins perfect again. Launched in no-pre-sale, zero-tax, LP-burned and contract-abandoned secrecy, the PEPE coin is a coin for the people forever.

Pepe is tired of watching everyone play hot potatoes with endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. Inu’s have had their days. They suggest it’s time for the world’s best-known meme to reign supreme as the king of memes.

PEPE’s team wallet, where 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, and the remaining 6.9% supply is stored in the multi-signature technology team wallet, can also be tracked through the easy ENS name pepecexwallet.eth.

What is the total supply of PEPE Coins?

PEPE Coin total supply: 420,690,000,000,000

What has the PEPE coin price seen the highest?

PEPE price hits ₺0.000007834 (Apr 20, 2023 )

What is the lowest PEPE coin price has seen?

PEPE saw the lowest ₺0.0000005364. (Apr 17, 2023)

How and where to buy PEPE Coin?

In order to be able to buy and sell PEPE Coins, first of all register via the link in the article entry. Fill in the required information legally. After the registration process is completed, the first thing you will do should be authentication. After the whole process is completed, you can now start trading.

Information found on CoinMeoow is those of writers quoted. It does not represent the opinions of CoinMeoow on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk. See Disclaimer for more information.

You can follow us on TELEGRAM to be instantly informed about the latest developments!


Disclaimer: This is a press release and what is written here does not reflect the views of the www.coinmeoow.com team and does not constitute investment advice. High risk of loss should be taken into consideration in leveraged transactions, cryptocurrency investments, and pre-sale purchases, and extensive research should be done before investing in any platform.

RELATED ARTICLES

CEVAP VER

Lütfen yorumunuzu giriniz!
Lütfen isminizi buraya giriniz

Most Popular